[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:54:09 -0500

Neville,
You tell us what you think on a myriad of topics, some scientific and
some religious.  Yet you won't tell us what you think on this.  My
question carefully asked what "you think" is God's ability.  You know of
what importance the question is, which is exactly why you won't answer
it.  It's a simple question. Instead, you respond with a bunch of other
stuff that simply isn't relevant to the simple question.  So what if
God's ways are not our ways.  So what if you don't know if  the human
brain is capable or not. Of what relevance is King Solomon.

Do you think God has the ability to make a human today infallible when
the human speaks on matters of faith?  Yes or No.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____