[geocentrism] Re: Challenge Jack Lewis

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:34:20 +0100

Jack Lewis wrote:
> May I just add to Philip's statement a quotation by Richard Dawkins. Dawkins
> sent this to me in an e-mail when I posed that evolution was not a fact but
> a theory. Dawkins said, "Well yes of course evolution is a theory, just as
> the Earth going round the Sun is a theory". Now you don't come any higher
> than Professor Richard Dawkins of Oxford University in the world of
> evolution.

What he meant was that philosphically everything is just a theory,
including my theory that I my two arms are not just figments of my
imagination.  Further, that denail of the theory of evolution is as
ridiculous as denail of the theory that the earth goes round the sun.
As you don't believe the latter his point is rather lost on you.

Regards,
Mike.