[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:39:35 +0100 (BST)

Mr. Griffin,

I will remind you that on several occasions in the past you have been asked
politely to alter the tone of your arrogant and opinionated emails, however
this seems to have gone unnoticed. I will be awarding you a seven day block
unless there is an improvement in your postings.

This is not extreme, especially considering how rude and inconsiderate you have
been of late to many.

can easily be refuted. The only thing that you know regarding aberration is
that something is moving. It most certainly isn't a demonstrated fact that the
Earth rotates. For simplicity, I have already explained the modified Tychonic
Model to you which accounts for all of these phenomena for exactly the same
mathematical reasons that heliocentrism allegedly accounts for them. When I
showed you to be wrong using the modified Tychonic Model in a previous email
regarding parallax, you then furiously dismissed the model as being a
"ridiculous theory".

I am afraid Mr. Griffin, though you find it "ridiculous", you cannot disprove
it.

Steven Jones.