[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:57:29 +0100

On 26 Jul, Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Griffin,

> According to you, there have been many scientific experiments that have
> been conducted that have allegedly proved the movement of the Earth.
> Please could you enlighten me to some of them, because actually I don't
> know of any.

        My brother is an astronomer at Cambridge who has spent his entire
life measuring the radial velocity of stars.

        He says that all the stars change their velocities during the year
by twice the Earth's velocity, depending on whether the earth is
travelling towards or away from the star.

        Please will you explain this from geocentric point of view?

        If the earth is stationary the star itself must be changing its
velocity. If so, what forces cause this to happen?

        How does a star 100 light years away "know" what our sun is doing,
so it can synchronise with it, and why on earth (!) should every star
change its velocity by exactly twice the velocity of the sun's orbit round
the earth? There is no connection between our sun's motion and the distant
star!

        Also there is the little matter of the aberration of light, raised
by my brother. How can geocentrism explain this?

        Alan Griffin