[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:22:48 +0100

On 27 Jul, Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Mr. Griffin,

> As regards your question concerning how the celestial mechanics of a
> >particular geocentric model would account for the alleged changing
> radial >velocities of stars, the simplest solution is simply to refer
> you to the >modified Tychonic model, in which, all the planets (except
> the Earth >which is not a planet) accompany the sun which in turn
> rotates around the >Earth once a day.

Dear Mr Jones,

        I object to your continual use of the word "alleged". My brother
        measures these radial velocities every night that is fine (157
        nights last year!) and I assure you that the change in radial
        velocities is FACT.

        Your comment above does not answer my argument. Stop referring to
        other explanations. Even if the sun and all the OTHER planets go
        round the earth, the earth is still stationary according to you,
        so ALL the stars change their radial velocity relative to the
        earth.

        I would like YOU to answer the question: How do the stars know to
change their velocities in synchonism with the sun, and why should they
change by exactly twice the velocity of the sun's orbit round the earth? I
have given you a simple explanation of how it happens. Now I would like to
hear your version.

        Alan Griffin