[geocentrism] Re: Challenge Jack Lewis

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:10:54 +0100

On 16 Aug, Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't see a great deal of damage in that! Evolution is fact! Where is
> the "damage"?  Alan.

> And that one statement is the sum value of your science, and your
> reasoning in almost everything you say.

        You obviously have not been following my arguments for the last
few weeks!

        I went to great trouble to prove that Neville's paper was at
fault. I have answered with scientific reasoning every argument you have
put forward for the the sun going round the earth. I have given you firm
scientific arguments for the heliocentric theory, with irrefutable proof
that the earth is moving.

        I have learnt that with the geocentric group, they will not accept
any logical scientific reasoning. They even question Newton's laws which
have been tried and tested for centuries, and which were good enough to
put man on the moon. They reply to scientific argument with impossible
theories, which do not have any such constraints as that they should
follow scientific laws, and when I argue against them the theories become
even more convoluted and impossible, such as an aether which appears to be
able to exert enormous forces on stars when it is required, but
conveniently exerts no force on rotating binary stars. The whole thing is
a nonsense!

        And you accuse me of not using scientific arguments? I know it is
pointless!

> Not even the most devout
> evolutionist with real scientific qualifications would declare that
> evolution is anything other than a theory. It is not a fact.

        Well I'm glad that I am a science teacher, and not you!

        Alan