[geocentrism] Re: Challenge Jack Lewis

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:39:29 +1000

What are you saying?  That the Sun is now the centre of universe?  Or
that all the stars (including the sun) rotate around the earth every 24
hours and all the stars (except the sun) also girate in sympathy with
the sun?

Regards,
Mike.
No that was a typo. See the correction 365 days  I posted within minutes.
as below rewritten.

Within the context of all my post the earth is assumed to be rock solid in
the geometrical centre of the gyration, and thus unaffected by it, give a
wobble or two. By the way, I have seen a well made similar graphical video
of this on discovery channel sometime or other. It depicted the entire
Universe? squashed disk looking, rotating slowly around some centre not
defined, and rocking more slowly in arotary motion like the gyration of a
top I have been describing. It looked quite natural.

It seems necessary, to explain the phenomenon of aberration, and also the
> doppler effect observed and alleged to be due to the annular orbit of the
> earth, that in addition to a rotating cosmos every 24 hours, it would also
> be necessary for it (cosmos) to be gyrating every 365 DAYS at the angle of
> inclination given to the earth. This by the way is a natural phenomenon in
> rotating masses if unbalanced either in mass distribution or gravitational
> force. They have the earth doing it!

On parallax, I would have thought the parallax would increase for the
further out stars.
Thats why we try to keep our meter pointers as close to the mirror as
possible isn't it.