[geocentrism] Re: Challenge Jack Lewis

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:50:02 +0100

Dr. Neville Jones wrote:
> geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Carl Sagan died a disappointed man because SETI produced nothing. >
>> Please, please do not bother replying unless you can come up with
>> answer or point to an answer.
>
> Oh ok them, I'll just listen to your sermons and keep my knowledge of
>  science to myself.
>
> You obviously have kept your knowledge of science to yourself, Mike,
> because you did not actually ANSWER Jack's question(s).
>
> Neville.

It is hardly a simple question to answer.  If you guys don't even
believe in relativity, or even Newtonian mechanics when it suits, then I
don't think a discussion on evolution will get us anywhere.

If he posed specific problems with it that might be a different story.
Just saying "non-life can't beget life" is just a belief, not a
criticism of evolution.

Regards,
Mike.