[gameprogrammer] Re: Welcome new members!

  • From: 陈思远 <csy97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 03:13:39 +0800 (CST)

Dear Gameprogrammer Friends,
I 'am very happy to join this mail-list. (Sorry for the later reply.)

A bit self-introduction:
I'm from China.(so...sorry for my pool english)
My major is mathematics.(I always want to use some mathematic tool to develop a
real game AI. ex: using neural network,ha~~)

I am learning DirectX and some opensource game library.(ex:SDL HGE)
But I found there few material discussing game architecture design.(I did not
worked in a game company and I want to be a indie game developer.)

Since I have some study on virtual-Machine before,I want to use JVM to script
game's logic.  (like War3 editor, I dont like Blizzard's "jass" )
Because Java coud use an object-oriented architecture to model and implement
game's logic.(I found some game engine use LUA.Why not Java?)
....Is this idea correct?

And now,I will start from the beginning of the most basic.

Thanks.

Best regards,
csy97