[gameprogrammer] Welcome new members!

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gameprogrammer <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:09:24 -0600

Welcome everyone how has joinded the group in the last couple of
months. WELCOME to ph, hassanmanwar, sh.rachit, abeljohny,
deep.napster, hylaniii, vontio, dheeraj.patni, and woongiap!

As always I want to ask each of you to post a question or an
introduction. My assumption is that you joined the list to either
learn, or to help other people learn. You can't do either without
asking a question or telling people what you bring to the table. You
can even write about what you are working on, or what you wish you
were working on, what that has taught you and what questions you have
run into. This is a welcoming sort of group. We remember that we were
all beginners once. I try to keep a beginners point of view on
everything all the time.

I have not been keeping up with welcoming people and I apologize for
that. I will do better in the future. I took a job teaching an on line
class for DeVry. It wound up eating more than 50 hours/week of my
time. (For that an many other reasons I have notified DeVry that I
will not be working for them again.) Shortly after that ended I became
a Grandfather. Lot of work that... :-)

Bob Pendleton