[gameprogrammer] Welcome new members!

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gameprogrammer <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:15:13 -0500

I want to welcome new members *fantomschnecke*, *bpowell415*, *seg.fault.x86
*, and* dschoeni1.* As always, I encourage you to join the discussion and to
ask questions. We can't have get answers without asking questions. A lot of
people are worried about posting a stupid question... I understand that, but
if it is a question that you do not have an answer too, then it is not a
stupid question. We are also very aware that this is an international list
while as a typical American (naturalized Texan :-) I only speak American
(which does bother the British speakers :-) we do not expect everyone to be
an expert in any form of English. So long as we can figure out what you
said, we will try to answer. And, if someone who speaks you language wants
to start a dialog in whatever you speak, well go for it. Not understanding
what is said may be the motivation some of us monolingual folks need to
learn more languages :-)

Bob Pendleton

*-- *
+ Bob Pendleton: writer and programmer