[duxhelp] Re: Finding and replacing styles

  • From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:46:51 -0500

I heartily concur. In the long run, the flexibility to remove any type
of style would be a great feature. If that is not possible in this
release, then I would at least be satisfied with removing the linear
styles.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |