[duxhelp] Re: Finding and replacing styles

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:24:02 -0500

This is exactly our experience. Aside from the licensing issues that we
have had with our client/server environment, this quandary is our
biggest pain point with Duxbury.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |