[softwarelist] Re: Unwanted font definitions

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:10:51 +0100

In message <4fb24ffeeeLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

{newpara}{remuserstyle STYLE_13}{adduserstyle STYLE_15}
"(stupéfait et prenant un air important)"
{align 0}{newpara}{remuserstyle STYLE_15}{bold 1}{italic 0}{reverse 0}
{super 0}{sub 0} FONT_7bff {textsize
36000}{bold}{italic}{reverse}{sub}{font}
{textsize}{align}
"Mes filles, que dites-vous!"

Scanning around this point in the O-Pro file (page 15), letter by letter I
find no Cien font. So to what is the font referring?

That is another sort of font reference bug, there is a reference to a font, but no text in that font. I'm a bit surprised by that... the DDL code should clean up such things, perhaps after a DDL load there would not be the reference?

Well, the original is a pamphlet. Saving as a DDL looses that information.

That is true, the entire document is preserved but not any details about rendering it on screen or printer. I am inclined to think that was not a good idea.