[softwarelist] Re: Unwanted font definitions

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:32:18 +0100

On 20 Jun 2008  David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <4fb28a4e50Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Torrens (lists)"
> <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>How easy would it be, when O-Pro complains about a missing font, to
>>allow the user to control the font used as a replacement?

> Essentially the Windows version of OP allows this.

> Doing anything for RISC OS is difficult because I've had 20 years of
> aversion therapy...

That's one of the saddest things that I've read for ages. I do hope
that we ordinary RISC OS users aren't the source of the aversion, as
we have a /very/ great deal to be thankful to David for.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter  \  /      zfc Er       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.