[softwarelist] Re: Unwanted font definitions

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:51:47 +0100

In a dim and distant universe <b54dceb24f.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> enlightened us thusly:

> I would like to back Peter 100% in what he says. After watching the
> program about Bill Gates yesterday I am so grateful for our operating
> system and those who support it like David.

Yeah. That programme made me feel sick. The guy is a megalomaniac
psychopath - and thinks he can buy appreciation by chucking money at
charities. My disliking for him just reached new heights!

He can't even start to buy a better world for all the suffering he's caused
in the past 25 years. That's like a paedophile trying to make people like
him by donating money to a childrens charity. Just sick if you ask me!
Thinking he can 'buy' a Nobel peace prize, sums his mentality up I think.

Paul Vigay
Editor, www.RISCOS.org

--
Using, programming and promoting RISC OS - the most productive computer
system in the world. Check it out now, and change your view of computers!!

To reply/email, visit http://www.riscos.org/feedback/

"Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand.  With your
right, "lollipop."