[bookcourier] Re: new to the list

  • From: "Robin Christopherson" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:32:40 +0100

Steve

I had a sudden inspiration after hearing that this wasn't the behaviour =
be expected of the Book Courier and tried some standard batteries.  Up =
till
now I have been using rechargeables which have lasted long enough but
perhaps aren't delivering sufficient power and are causing the
intermittent/temperamental behaviour.  The unit certainly seems better =
and
I'll let you know if all's well when I have had a little longer to test =
it
(when I'm not supposed to be working, at least).

I did use the batteries which came with it first of all and maybe didn't
have any issues then - it's long enough ago that I can't remember.

Thanks, Robin.