[bookcourier] Re: new to the list.

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:40:02 -0600

I agree with that. I've actually never really used the search feature, I do
have both products, and use them for different things. The one feature I
think the book port would benefit from is the key describe feature. I do
think bookcourier is much faster when navigating audio files. I have found
though that the file format is the same, so if I send a book to 1 device, I
can pop that card in to the other one, and it reads fine.