[bookcourier] Re: new to the list

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:11:06 -0500

Hi Robin,

I've never seen the problem where pressing the five key results in a lot of
waiting before you get anything from the Book Courier. Firmwear errors, on the
other hand, have certainly been  a problem on occasion. As
others have suggested, make sure you have the latest versions of transfer tool
and firmwear. If you still get the long pause problem, I'd be tempted to
contact the vendor from whom you got the device and see about
an exchange. It doesn't seem right that you should be experiencing intermittant
operation like that.
Mary