[bookcourier] Re: new to the list

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:20:48 +0100

Hi Robin,

I would wholeheartedly agree with what Mary is saying.  If the latest
firmware doesn't work, please contact me, as I am your vendor <Smile>.

All the best

At 18:11 11/05/2004, Mary Otten spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,