[bookcourier] Re: new to the list.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 07:19:38 -0800

Good Morning Abraham,
Sorry I referred to that other product, can't think of its name now. Anyway,
I have never used Book courier, and am interested in it. I just purchased a
new computer which has not arrived yet. Will want to know more about it when
I get it and have computer all hooked up. I am going to have to learn how to
transfer files from kurzweil to Book courier etc., so I will be on the list
quite a bit probably. Thanks for your response and I shall never refer to
that other thing again, I'll write it on the chalk board 500 times and spend
the whole day in my room. grin.
]
Thanks a lot.
Jim