[bookcourier] Labeling

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <amhillik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:29:33 -0400

Hey all,

May be a kinda dumb question, but here goes.  Can you Braille label flash
cards?  Or will that somehow mess up the card or the currier? I wanted to
ask before I tried it.  I just got a couple new flash cards and am enjoying
filling 'em up fast.  I don't remember which one's which usually, and
thought labeling was a great idea, but was a bit uncertain.  I'd label the
cases instead, but I have more cards than I do cases somehow.  I use label
paper that I cut into small strips, not dymo tape, so it's kinda thinner.
What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance,
Allison