[bksvol-discuss] Re: OK, gang, got a weird one!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

I really like that idea. I sometimes write--again in the synopsis but perhaps
in the future in a review if I remember--that spelling and grammatical or
punctuation  errors are as they  are  in the print book for the reason you
mention.

I really wish there were a comments section that proofreaders could use to
write comments about the book for the reader. Would that be possible, Pavi?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

  Date: 07/13/09 05:56:00