atw: Re: Should we give the users what they want?

  • From: "Brian Clarke" <brianclarke01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:22:08 +1100

Oh dear,

Is this intelligence I see before me, the handle toward my hand?

Oh yes, I'm absolutely convinced that Chaucer is absolutely correct for our use today. As is Kiddie Krap. Not.

Brian.

"Peter Martin" said:

And of course, if your name were to be Geoffrey Chaucer, having made such an adult decision,

whan that ye sholde speke and eek spelle in swich gyse, what may bifalle

is that everyone you speak to in tyme starts to look a wee bit puzzled, which sorta buggers that up a bit. :-)