atw: Re: Should we give the users what they want?

Stuart, I had already noticed from your piece (which I did find interesting
& have bookmarked for reference) that these new modes of communicating
seemed to be entirely self-referencing.   One app is used to tell people
about another app, etc.  Not very innovative.  Definitely not creative.  All
a tad insular.  Hence the current limited utility.