[arachne] Re: Backspace/History Hotkey Doesn't Work

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:26:47 -0500 (EST)

Yes, Eric. I was making a joke about endless discussions. Once
upon a time there was an endless discussion on the lists about
the proper uses of the ESC key versus ALT-X, one finger versus
two or maybe mash down two keys with your thumb and so on, ad infinitum.

Hopefully it won't start up again now that I've mentioned it.

Sam