[arachne] Re: Backspace/History Hotkey Doesn't Work

  • From: "Lester" <fd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:14:55 -0500

Backspace actually works perfectly to go to History and has always been.
Due to some kind of inexplicable insanity I have been thinking about
backspace, testing backspace in URLs, etc. while at the same time hitting
"spacebar" instead.

My apologies for all the confusion. As it turns out, playing with Arachne
at 3 o'clock in the morning is a nice hobby but it has its drawbacks too.

Lester

-- Arachne, browser and email client for modern versions of DOS:
-- http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/