[arachne] Re: Backspace/History Hotkey Doesn't Work

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:10:22 +1030

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:05:00 -5000, Eric S. Emerson wrote:

> Greg,
>  Your playing a game of symantics with
> me concerning ALT-E and ALT-X. The fact is
> that either command removes Arachne from
> memory. If you doubt me, then try this
> experiment.

I don't doubt you.

> 8. So in both cases a manually entered command
> re-starts Arachne. In one case EXIT restarts her
> and in the other case arachne restarts her.

So try manually entering EXIT after you do an Alt-X.

Or try manually entering ARACHNE.BAT after an Alt-E.

If Alt-X and Alt-E are the same thing, the ways back into
Arachne should be interchangeable.

If they aren't interchangeable, then why aren't they?

.   ,-./\
.  /     \     from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  \_,-*_/     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v