[arachne] Re: Backspace/History Hotkey Doesn't Work

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:19:42 +1030

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 02:00:11 -5000, Eric S. Emerson wrote:

> Greg,
>  I return from ALT-X by typing arachne and
> then pressing ENTER.  When I ALT-X with 190J1
> my modem stays connected so I can ALT-X and
> return when ever I want.

Most people would call that a "restart" of Arachne rather than a
return, regardless of whether the modem is still connected.

I would call it a return only if arachne was still setup in the
background.

.   ,-./\
.  /     \     from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  \_,-*_/     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v