[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:13:51 -0600

I will be away from the office this week for my scheduled absence.

Next Sunday, Nov 22, we will celebrate another community worship service. On this Thanksgiving Sunday we will invite persons to share memories of events and occasions in which they experienced a deep sense of gratitude and thankfulness. I encourage all of us to reflect on the blessings that have been prepared for us that sustain and inspire our unfolding faith in the abundant goodness and enduring compassion of the Creator God.