[amayausers.com] Re: Cap Frames

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 00:50:59 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/964/2.html#000027

We had trouble with the WACF cap frames untill I bent the the little brace that
holds the cap out so it was 5/16 in from the teeth.  We have no more problems
hooping them. After doing one to see how it worked I did all 8 of them. Took
awhile as had to do it in a vice, bending it with a hammer, putting it back on
to measure then maybe do it again till it was exact. You have to be sure the
part that holds the bill isn't bent back or it will hit on the machine.  Bill @
Fineline in Manhattan, IL  PS, Looking for a Tech in our area.