[amayausers.com] cap frame

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:21:29 -0600

I have done caps and I have watched Herb's video so many times it's
unbelievable, but I still had problems getting designs on the cap straight.
I dread anyone asking me to do more, although I know it will happen. Right
now I think that if someone wants to order some I will just pay someone else
to do them. I have this weird vision of a future as an embroidery person
where I pay someone to digitize, and pay someone to sew things, and make a
few pennies inbetween. maybe use the XT for a bookshelf.
Carol Brussel