[amayausers] Re: Cap Frames

  • From: "pat" <post@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:13:08 -0400

I could use some suggestions!! Most of our customers are into the brushed
twill baseball caps. Of course they all want a design and all the lettering
you can fit on the cap. I"me running most of the caps on 10 for material
thickness, ususally the raised throat plate. I did find one style that the
regular throat plate worked better on. Any suggestions would be GREATLY
appreciated!