[amayausers] Re: Cap Frames

  • From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:56:48 -0500

Hello,

we do tons of hats most are low profile we call them rag caps.  we have 3
amaya's and use the WACF.  put a single layer of tear away on cap frame.
hoop hat, and pull down on sides with clips.  we use the raised presser
foot. we run lots and lots of caps and hardly ever have a ruin.

Best Regards,
Beverly Thompson
Perdido Beach Embroidery