[amayausers.com] Re: Cap Frames

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 23:57:03 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/964.html#000013

Knehmer,

Rather than try to explain this again....here is a link to watch a video that
my wife(Sharon) and Herb Acree put together to show you how to use these
frames......just know that you must follow Herb's lead to the letter!!!!! There
is not "my" way or "Herb's" way or anybodys way....the frame has it's way and
it is unforgiving, period....

Herb does an excellent job of explaining and showing how to use this thing...

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer