[amayausers] Re: Cap Frames

  • From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 08:26:07 -0500

Material thickness on all our hats is 8.  you can only embroider  so high on
the cap but you can go on the sides if you use the WACF.  If you try to use
a design thats a little to large it will be distorted or maybe an outline
will be off.  You can scale your design down. I send all my logo's to my
digitizer.  He gets them just right, and I don't have the headache.  the
cost gets passed on to the customer and I have less down time.  Lettering, I
do myself.

Regards,
Beverly Thompson
Perdido Beach Embroidery