[triadtechtalk] Re: Tiny Personal Firewall

  • From: Rebecca Davis <davisrb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:21:09 -0500

Chuck, I know you consider ZoneAlarm to be very good - do you think it might
have protected me from the problems I outlined in my message on Sept. 1?  I
have been going through various trouble shooting sights but haven't found
anything with the error messages I am getting which are causing me to
constantly reboot. Rebecca

> I have finally managed to deleted Zone Alarm
>
> Elisabeth.. can I ask why you got rid of Zone Alarm?..... in my opinion it
is
> a big mistake as tiny is ok.. just that ok but no wheres near as goof as
Zone