[triadtechtalk] Re: Tiny Personal Firewall

  • From: Howard <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 09:09:29 -0400

ElisabethM wrote:

> Hi members
>
> I have finally managed to deleted Zone Alarm and have
> now installed Tiny Personal Firewall.  I read somewhere
> that one should read the manual before configuring the wall.
> I don't seem to have one. Do any of you know where I
> can find this?
> Thank you all and regards
> Elisabeth

Hi Elisabeth ... while I don't have Tiny Personal Firewall, the manual is
usually under "Help". It is not
actually called a manual, but is usually the first thing under help (usually
"contents" or similar). Clicking
on "Help" and then "About program" will only give you the version and info
about the program. This is the
usual case with all programs, not directions.

Howard
bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx