[triadtechtalk] Re: Tiny Personal Firewall

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:52:26 -0500

> You will LIKE TPF it's totally transparent (ie
you dont need to DO=
>  anything and dont know it's there, till someone
pings)
> I LIKE it...it's idiot proof
> Yodar

I am happy that you folks can use it without
getting many errors as I did, but since I
uninstalled ZA three times and TPF twice, I am now
operating without errors so far on this rainy day
in Tennessee!  ; )  I have now DL'd Sygate's and
have it on my desktop, but I have not installed it
as of yet to see if the errors have truly ceased
FINALLY and I am almost afraid to install SPF due
to all the problems that the other PF's have
caused!  I realize that I am not protected from
the hackers without a FW, but I am hoping that
they know better than to mess with my goat!  ; )

.......clarence.......

> On 9/3/2001 at 5:22 PM ElisabethM wrote:

> >Hi members
> >
> >I have finally managed to deleted Zone Alarm
and have
> >now installed Tiny Personal Firewall.  I read
somewhere
> >that one should read the manual before
configuring the wall.
> >I don't seem to have one. Do any of you know
where I