[triadtechtalk] Re: Armando and Howard: Re: AVG Anti-Virus SystemMain Page

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 16:48:46 -0500

> will get him to send you the directions, that is if he remembers.
> >

> Juanita, that would be good - thanks.  I think I am convinced Gator is a
> real monster!  Rebecca

   Rebecca he lives  just down the road. He does not have a computer. I
think he will come spend  the night tonight.
Try running files and folders. Type in "gator.exe". I think that will bring
all of gator files up. If it don't let me know and when the Grand comes back
I will let him e-mail you. I don't know if he edited the registry after that
or not. He might have just run easy clean afterwards.
I am like you. I would not touch the registry with a ten foot pole. I am
even scared of DOS.