[triadtechtalk] Re: Armando and Howard: Re: AVG Anti-Virus SystemMain Page

  • From: Rebecca Davis <davisrb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:44:21 -0500

Chuck, I know I have heard discussions of this on the board about Gator and
have thought about uninstalling it. Would that process be the same as you
gave directions for uninstalling McAfee?    Also, is there a safe method of
managing passwords? We are ordinarily pretty dependent on this (of course,
these last few days have not been ordinary ones on this computer).  Also,
when these icons disappear from my view, what does it probably mean? Thanks.
Rebecca