[triadtechtalk] Re: Armando and Howard: Re: AVG Anti-Virus SystemMain Page

  • From: Rebecca Davis <davisrb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:06:43 -0500

Howard, these error messages just became disruptive in the last ten days and
no settings have been changed so I doubt that the Security settings is my
problem. Something has happened to my computer. I use Outlook Express 5. At
times I am not even able to click on a message without getting these error
messages. I have so little knowledge or even ability to understand much of
what I am being told, but I somehow envision a cumulative effect causing
even more problems unfolding.   Rebecca