[triadtechtalk] Re: Armando and Howard: Re: AVG Anti-Virus System MainPage

  • From: Rebecca Davis <davisrb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:57:30 -0500

Let me ask either of you something that is just indirectly related. When I
have received one or more (probably more) of these error messages, all the
icons on my task bar (am I correct in this identification?) disappear,
except that usually my IM and Gator icons remain. Does this mean these
things have been disabled, or what do they disappear? I can continue with
this status but am not very comfortable. If I install the anti virus
protector (assuming that I can even pull it up since mostly I am not able to
pull up sites), will it go back and correct whatever is causing these error
messages?
Thanks. Rebecca