[triadtechtalk] Re: Armando and Howard: Re: AVG Anti-Virus SystemMain Page

  • From: Rebecca Davis <davisrb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:57:38 -0500

Clarence, you've given me a lot of information; unfortunately, I hardly have
a clue of what you are speaking of. I do know there is an update of OE of
which you speak. Is it free? Also, how much uninstalling is involved in
these things. Also, I do not have my Windows 98 disc and certainly don't
want to go any higher since I hear so many problems with the new Windows
versions. I am not interested in trying any and everything I see and hear
about because I realize my limitations and only want the things that allow
me to use my computer in what I consider a fairly conservative (that may not
be the term I am looking for) manner. That takes more of my time than I am
willing to give anyway.

To the ones who have said that Gator may be my whole problem, why would I
have been able to use it for two years without having this problem? I might
add that all of this started right after performing a system tune-up that I
got from Start/Run/Tuneup. That seems to me that it would have some
significance.

Rebecca