[triadtechtalk] Re: Armando and Howard: Re: AVG Anti-Virus SystemMain Page

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:30:23 -0500

> To the ones who have said that Gator may be my whole problem, why would I
> have been able to use it for two years without having this problem? I
might
> add that all of this started right after performing a system tune-up that
> got from Start/Run/Tuneup. That seems to me that it would have some
> significance.
>
> Rebecca
> ----- > >
> >Juanita writes
Rebecca, gator keeps a file with every site you visit. This is why you had
it so long before it started giving you trouble. My Grandson found them and
deleted them for me. I could not help you if I wanted to. Some of these guys
on here might can tell you. If not when the grand comes back over here I
will get him to send you the directions, that is if he remembers.