[triadtechtalk] Gator

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:16:42 -0500

Rebecca,

Thanks to the good folks in this org. I deleted Gator. I was getting many many
errors before I deleted him. I only get errors now if I have more than one
Music program open. I also learned that from these good folks.
It is nice to have gator put in your password in
   but for the problems he causes it is not worth it.
Maybe someone will give you some feed back on that Monster (Gator)
It is heart warming to know that, there are really people out there that take
their valuable time to help folks like you and me to understand the computer
better.
"God Bless America"