[triadtechtalk] Re: Gator!

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 21:33:50 EDT

Juanita..... NEVER NEVER NEVER ever download any file you get form your email
unless you completely trust that person and before you do download it check
to see if the person who sent it really did so....I do mess about in many a
place that could be termed "fools rush in where angels fear to tread BUT....
security is my byword,watchword and always with caution... I have been caught
almost with a nsty a few times but have developed mightyfast reflexes in
hitting the delete keys... and I never ever download anything without me
watching the whole thing.. sometimes it can take a very long time to do so
but witha good downlaod manager it works.... but to delete gator just go to
control panel and use the uninstall icon there and it shoudl remove it ok...
after it is done reboot and then go to your c\program file directory and if
any folder is there named gator then simply delete that folder.. that should
clear it out and use regclean afterwards... should be empty .. I think... not
sure as dont have gator nor will I ever..... Chuck.. in OK