[triadtechtalk] Re: Gator!

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:42:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2001 2:13:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  Where do you find RoBo Form? Does anyone else
> have it? If so how does it
> > work for you?

one thing I find extremely confusing... there is a mass of identiy theft ,yet
it seems it is such a BORE to fill out a form... and insted one will go and
use a program that keeps all the personal data on ones computer with the
great probablity that it may be comprimised by someone.... answer me why is
that?... every state is now required to eliminate using Social security
numbers as drivers license numbers,banks are not requiring the social
sequirty on checks anymore and all and more about the same thing every where
you look.. but gee willy here we go just stuff it on your pc and let some
cyber kiddy suck it all up since a major percentage of folks dont have the
proper security measures installed and functioning on their pc..... is this
due to being so super busy that a few seconds cant be provided for ones
personal security or is it a keeping up appearances thing?.... the more info
you have on your pc and the more programs like these are being used the more
intrusion attempts will be made.... think about it.... if there is no
persoanl data on ones pc then why would anyone want to get in other than to
simply mess it up.. that isnt any thrill to a cyber kiddy.. but if he can
mess over your life then he has accomplished something.... and will brag
about it.... and his chances of being caught? next to nill.... think about
it..... Chuck.. in OK