[torontocbm] Re: Improving Intec LCD.

  • From: STEVE GRAY <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

According to the sticker on the back of my panel the resolution is "800(H) x
480(V) RGB in stripe". I suspect that some of the problems are the result of
bad video scaling. I might try the RGB to S-Video board I bought a while back
and see what 80-column C128 mode is like... no one has built a C128 laptop yet
;-)

Steve