[torontocbm] Re: Plastic case intec screen has component, svideo, and composite...

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:13:39 -0500

My first thoughts looking at the base of the unit,
Is a little piggy back box on the back of the uint,
And plug power adapter in there, run svideo to the little box,
And then remove the whole bottom of the unit….

Then extend a metal bar (nicely shapped coat hanger) off the back of the little
piggy back
Housing for the DTV, like a picture frame…  the bottom of the unit would no
longer have wires coming out,
They can be fed through the back of the case where the dtv box will be screwed
on..

I hope that makes sense… will try and draw something out…

Cheers.

From: Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 15:50:02 -0500
composite...
Well, I discovered that the ones in the plastic case have the composite,
component, and svideo input…
☺  the boxed one does not…

So I went and exchanged my boxed version with the plastic case version…
And now I have the component, svideo, and composite inputs…
☺

Great pics….

☺